Download e-Admit card or Hall ticket for Company Secretaries (CS) Foundation/ Executive/ Professional Programme Examinations to be held in June, 2015.
However, all students should have to check at least 2 most important instructions otherwise it may entail cancellation of your examinations:
a) Check all entries/ particulars of your Admit Card just after downloading it.
b) Do not forget to carry your Student Identity Card along with Admit Card.
However, CS Foundation students may Click here to download e-Admit Card for June, 2015 Examinations. Also note that the examination timings displayed on Hall Ticket shall be in 24 hours Format.
You may like to See:
B) CS Professional Programme Results June, 2015 Examinations
1) Verification of Particulars:You should have to verify all particulars mentioned in your Admit Card/ Hall Ticket such as Name, Registration Number, Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for, Examination Centre, Exemption granted, etc.
2) Admission to the Examination Hall:Never forget to carry your Admission Certificate (i.e. Admit Card/ Hall Ticket) and Student Identity Card otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
3) Photograph/ Signature in Admit Card:If the downloaded Admission Certificate does not bear your photograph/ signature then don’t worry about it and just do the following instruction prescribed by CS Institute:
4) Allowable Calculator and Rough Work:Bring your own battery operated noiseless and cordless pocket calculator with not more than 6 functions, 12 digits and 2 memories. Remind that irrespective of use of calculator you have to show all working notes relating to solutions of practical problems along with their answers and rough work done should be marked as “ROUGH WORK TO QUESTION No. ……..” and scored off by drawing two parallel lines across such rough work.
5) Questions to be Attempted:ICSI has strictly stated that candidates must attempt questions in accordance with the directions given on each Question Paper. If the questions are attempted in excess of the prescribed number, only the questions attempted first upto the required number will be valued and awarded marks and the remaining answer(s) will be ignored.
6) Attempt Questions in Consecutive Order:You are required to start answering each question from a fresh page and all parts/sub-question(s) of that question should be attempted in a consecutive order and do not leave any blank space(s)/page(s) in between the answers or answer book(s). Always mention the respective Question No. at the start of answer in bold capital letters and draw parallel lines underneath the question number on the left-hand side margin of the page.
7) To the point Answers and Bad or illegible Handwriting:Institute has advised that the candidates are expected to write to-the-point answers to the questions in neat and legible handwriting citing relevant provisions, of the Acts/Rules quoting case law in support of the answers, wherever applicable. Bad and illegible handwriting will be penalised. Note that any answer book containing entirely illegible (unreadable) handwriting is liable to be awarded “ZERO” marks, if in addition to the original examiner; another examiner had examined and declared that the candidate’s handwriting in the answer book(s) was illegible.
Filed Under: Company Secretary | CS Executive | CS Foundation | CS Professional | ICSI