Introduction: AUBSP stands for All Updates and Books for Students and Professionals. AUBSP is an online platform for Finance Professionals and Taxpayers. This website provides comprehensive and one-stop source of information related to students as well as professionals and keep them updated with the latest amendments in the field of finance world.
Objective: The main object of AUBSP is to share relevant knowledgeable notes and news with fraternity of Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS) and Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) and students of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), and the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) and taxpayers.
Mission: Best reliable online resource for students and professionals to make them more knowledgeable, talented and expert in their field. Keeping them up-to-date with the latest changes in the world of finance and taxation.
Knowledge Sharing: AUBSP is a widely read website which provides all Updates, Books, Notes and News for Students and Professionals related to the following Institutes and Courses:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI);
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI);
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI/ICWAI);
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA);
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI);
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI);
- International Federation of Accountants (IFAC);
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA);
- The Financial Risk Manager (FRM);
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA);
- Master of Business Administration (MBA);
- NSE’s Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM); and Tax Payers.
Man behind AUBSP: 99% articles and notes have been written by Suresh Prasad who is a Finance Professional and Pro blogger. He has authored books on Companies Act 2013 and GST Act 2017 and the provisions of these Acts has been discussed in detail within this blog through various article and notes.