The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has introduced an online facility for submission of requests for issue of duplicate mark sheets/pass certificates at icaiexam.icai.org
This facility can be availed by any student of CA Institute viz. CA Foundation, CA PE-I, CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test), CA PE-II, CA IPCC, CA Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course / Accounting Technician Course (ATC) and CA Final.
Therefore, if you are desirous of applying for issue of duplicate mark sheets/pass/rank certificates, can now apply for the same, on-line, at the prescribed official website and also pay the applicable fees on-line through credit cards. However, the payment of applicable fee through internet banking or debit cards is not permitted.
How to apply online for Duplicate Marks Sheet or Pass/Rank Certificate
Step-1 (Handwritten Application):
First of all, write an application request in your handwriting, sign it and keep a scan copy of the same.
Step-2 (Generate Request ID):
Log on to http://icaiexam.icai.org/duplicate/ and click on Apply for Duplicate Certificate / Marksheet then proceed. Thereafter, fill the on-line request by providing required basic information such as Name, Email and Mobile number. Click on save and next button.
Your request ID and login password will be shown on the screen.
Step-3 (Enter SRN, Address and Exam Details):
On the next page, you will be asked some other necessary information like Student Registration Number (SRN) and your complete present address to which the duplicate certificate or marks sheet is to be sent. Month and Year of appearance and roll number.
Step-4 (Upload Scanned Application):
Now, you will be required to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request, duly signed, on the portal as discussed in step-1 above. Note that your scanned image file should be in JPG/JPEG format and the size should be between 100 to 200 KB.
Step-5 (Make Payment):
Now, make the payment using your credit/debit card. After the successful payment, you will get a payment confirmation message. You may print the same and keep for your record.
Some Important Points:
If you have applied online for duplicate marks sheet, then there is no need to submit the print out of the online application or any other documents. However, after submitting your request online for duplicate pass certificate, you are required to send print out of application along with the documents mentioned hereunder send to ICAI at the address given below:
- Your handwritten request duly signed and
- An affidavit in the prescribed format duly notarised.
Print out of the online request and an affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of the value of ₹10/- (or value as applicable in the state where the candidate resides) duly attested by an Oath Commissioner or Notary Public or a First Class Magistrate need to be sent by Speed Post at the address given below.
(To be typed on non-judicial stamp paper worth ₹10/- and should be attested by an Oath Commissioner or Notary Public or a First Class Magistrate)
I ____________________________________S/o / D/o_________________________ residing
at______________________________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare :-
1. That my Articles Registration No. is_______ and Foundation registration no. was___________.
2. That I have passed the Chartered Accountants Foundation / PEE-I / Intermediate / PEE-II / Final Examination (Roll No._______, Month & Year_____________________ for both groups or Roll No._______, Month & Year__________________ for group first and Roll No._______, Month & Year___________ for group second) as applicable.
3. That the Chartered Accountants Foundation / PEE-I / Intermediate / PEE-II / Final Examination Pass Certificate or Rank Certificate issued by the Institute to me has been lost* / That the Chartered Accountants Foundation / PEE-I / Intermediate / PEE-II / Final Examination Pass Certificate or Rank Certificate has not been received by me till date.
4. That I hereby undertake to indemnify that I.C.A.I. against any loss / misuse / damages suffered by I.C.A.I. on this account.
5. That in case in future I found the original script of the pass certificate, I would return the duplicate script of certificate to the Institute.
6. That the above statement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
*Strike out whichever is not applicable
Address to which the above documents are to be sent, for issue of duplicate certificate:
The Deputy Secretary(Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002.
The fee for issue of duplicate mark sheet is ₹100/- per mark sheet and ₹40/- towards postage charges for sending the duplicate mark sheets/s by speed post, per application. Whereas, the fee for issue of duplicate pass certificate is ₹200/- per certificate and ₹40/- towards postage charges for sending the duplicate pass certificate/s, by speed post, per application.
Payment shall be made only using Master/Visa/Maestro Debit/Credit Cards. Therefore, online internet banking or debit cards is not permitted.
In case the money gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 30 days.
Where the information submitted is complete in all respects, the duplicate mark sheet/pass certificate would be provided within 3 weeks (21 days) of the receipt of the documents complete in all respects. For any queries in respect of the above, applicants may write to email@example.com