As on date there are more than 8,50,000 students pursuing the Chartered Accountancy Course. ICAI always sensitive to the needs of the students and endeavour to provide high quality infrastructure, educational opportunities and exposure that would hone skills and mould their students into worthy professionals. Accordingly, every month CA Institute releases the Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student.
Very recently, our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji announced demonetisation scheme for old ₹500 and ₹1000 currency notes. We fully support this decision that will have long lasting effect in rooting out black money, corruption, terror financing and fake currency.- ICAI President, CA. M. Devaraja Reddy
INDEX Part of ICAI Students Journal December 2016
Following news, updates and events are available inside the Students Journal for the month of August 2016.
- President’s Communication
- Vice-President’s Communication
- Chairman’s Communication
- Article: How to prepare for winning CA Examination
- Article: Tax Treatment of Share Issue Expenses and Bonus Payments through Trust
- Article: Carry Forward of CENVAT Credit / Input Tax Credit: Transition Provisions
- Article: Impact of GST on E-commerce Industry
- Article: Professional Opportunities under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Article: Concept of Permanent Establishment: An Overview
- Knowledge Update: Revised Monetary Limits for adjudication of Show Cause Notice in Central Excise and Service Tax
- Moral Story: Struggles of our Life
The Board of Studies is organizing a two day All India Conference for CA Students on the theme “Vedanta- The Complete Knowledge” on 16th and 17th December 2016.
How to Subscribe Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student
There are more than 3,78,000 subscribers of the Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student. You can subscribe to the Students Journal even you are not a student of CA Institute or you are a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Annual Subscription Rates:
If you are interested in subscribing monthly Journal released by ICAI then you have to send the appropriate amount through Demand Draft in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India payable at New Delhi.
Annual subscription rates for Student’s Journal are:
- For Students of ICAI – ₹200
- For Members of ICAI & Others – ₹500
- For Overseas – US $ 100
Note that your application for subscribing Students Journal should be on plain paper and shall be sent to the Director of Studies at A-29, Sector 62, NOIDA – 201309.
Non-receipt of Students’ Journal:
You may send an email to email@example.com if you have already subscribed to the Students Journal but not getting your Students’ Journal. For any further query related to ICAI Students Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student, you may ask at firstname.lastname@example.org