Recently, we have discussed about GST rates for Goods at 12% as approved by GST Council. Today, we shall know about the GST rates for Goods at 18% decided by the GST Council. The fitment of rates of goods were discussed on 18th May 2017 during the 14th GST Council meeting held at Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir and as per discussions in the GST Council Meeting held on 3rd June, 2017.
The GST Council has broadly approved the GST rates for goods at nil rate, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% to be levied on certain goods. GST rates for certain goods like textile, footwear, biris, precious metals, etc. are yet to be decided by the GST Council.
GST Tax Rate for Goods @18%
1) (Live animals):
2) (Meat and edible meat offal):
3) (Fish, crustaceans, molluscs & other aquatic invertebrates):
4) (Dairy produce; bird’s eggs; natural honey; edible products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified):
- Condensed milk [04029110, 04029920]
5) (Products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included):
6) (Live trees and other plants; bulbs, roots and the like; cut flowers and ornamental foliage):
7) (Edible vegetables, roots and tubers):
8) (Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruit or melons):
9) (Coffee, tea, mate and spices) Mate a bitter infusion of the leaves of a South American shrub:
11) (Products of milling industry; malt; starches; inulin; wheat gluten):
- Malt, whether or not roasted 
12) (Oil seeds and oleaginous fruits, miscellaneous grains, seeds and fruit; industrial or medicinal plants; straw and fodder:
13) (Lac; gums, resins and other vegetable saps and extracts):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 1302 Vegetable saps and extracts; pectic substances, pectinates and pectates; agar-agar and other mucilages and thickeners, whether or not modified, derived from vegetable products; other than Guar meal or guar gum refined split.
14) (Vegetable plaiting materials; vegetable products, not elsewhere specified or included):
- Indian katha 
- 1404 Bidi wrapper leaves [under reverse charge].
15) (Animal and vegetable fats and oils and their cleavage products; prepared edible fats; animal or vegetable waxes):
- Margarine, Linoxyn [solidified linseed oil]; edible mixtures or preparations of animal or vegetable fats or oils or of fractions of different fats or oils of this Chapter, other than edible fats or oils or their fractions of heading 1516 
- Glycerol, crude; glycerol waters and glycerol lyes [1520 00 00],
- Vegetable waxes, etc. 
- Degras, residues resulting from the treatment of fatty substances or animal or vegetable waxes 
16) (Preparations of meat, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic vertebrates):
17) (Sugar and sugar confectionery):
- Refined sugar containing added flavouring or colouring matter, sugar cubes [1701 91, 1701 99]
- All goods falling under 1702 [lactose, maple syrup, glucose, dextrose, fructose, invert sugar, artificial honey, etc.], other than palmyra sugar
- Sugar confectionery (excluding white chocolate and bubble / chewing gum) 
18) (Cocoa and cocoa preparations):
19) (Preparations of cereals, flour, starch or milk; pastrycooks’ products):
- Preparations for infant use, put up for retail sale 
- Pasta, whether or not cooked or stuffed (with meat or other substances) or otherwise prepared, such as spaghetti, macaroni, noodles, lasagne, gnocchi, ravioli, cannelloni; couscous, whether or not prepared. 
- Corn flakes, bulgar wheat, prepared foods obtained from cereal flakes 
- Waffles and wafers other than coated with chocolate or containing chocolate [1905 32]
- Pastries and cakes [1905 90 10]
- Biscuits – Sweet biscuits [1905 31 00] and other biscuits [1905 90 20]
20) (Preparations of vegetables, fruits, nuts or other parts of plants):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 2001 Vegetables, fruit, nuts and other edible parts of plants, prepared or preserved by vinegar or acetic acid.
- 2002 Tomatoes prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid.
- 2003 Mushrooms and truffles, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid.
- 2004 Other vegetables prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen, other than products of heading 2006.
- 2005 Other vegetables prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, not frozen, other than products of heading 2006.
- 2006 Vegetables, fruit, nuts, fruit-peel and other parts of plants, preserved by sugar drained, glacé or crystallised).
- 2007 Jams, fruit jellies, marmalades, fruit or nut purée and fruit or nut pastes, obtained by cooking, whether or not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter.
- 2008 Fruit, nuts and other edible parts of plants, otherwise prepared or preserved, whether or not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter or spirit, not elsewhere specified or included; such as Ground-nuts, Cashew nut, roasted, salted or roasted and salted, Other roastednuts and seeds, squash of Mango, Lemon, Orange, Pineapple or other fruits.
21) (Miscellaneous edible preparations):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 2101 20 Extracts, essences and concentrates of tea or mate, and preparations with a basis of these extracts, essences or concentrates or with a basis of tea or mate (i.e. instant tea, quick brewing black tea, tea aroma, etc.)
- 2103 Sauces and preparations therefor.
- 2104 Soups and broths and preparations therefor; homogenized composite food preparations.
- 2105 Ice cream and other edible ice, whether or not containing cocoa.
- 2106 All kinds of food mixes including instant food mixes, soft drink concentrates, Sharbat, Betel nut product known as “Supari”, Sterilized or pasteurized millstone, ready to eat packaged food and milk containing edible nuts with sugar or other ingredients, Diabetic foods; other than Namkeens, bhujia, mixture, chabena and similar edible preparations in ready for consumption form.
22) (Beverages, spirit and vinegar):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 2201 Waters, including natural or artificial mineral waters and aerated waters, not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter nor flavoured.
- 2207 Ethyl alcohol and other spirits, denatured, of any strength.
- 2209 Vinegar and substitutes or vinegar obtained from acetic acid.]
23) (Residues and waste from the food industries; prepared animal fodder):
24) (Tobacco and manufactured tobacco substitutes):
25) (Salt; sulphur; earths and stone; plastering materials, lime and cement):
- Sulphur recovered as by-product in refining of crude oil [2503 00 10]
26) (Ores, slag and ash):
All goods not specified elsewhere, that is other slag, dross, ash and residues [2619, 2620, 2621]
- 2619 Slag, dross (other than granulated slag), scalings and other waste from the manufacture of iron or steel.
- 2620 Slag, ash and residues (other than from the manufacture of iron or steel) containing metals, arsenic or their compounds.
- 2621 Other slag and ash, including seaweed ash (kelp); ash and residues from the incineration of municipal waste.
27) (Mineral fuels, mineral oils and products of their distillation; bituminous substances; mineral waxes):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 2707 Oils and other products of the distillation of high temperature coal tar; similar roducts in which the weight of the aromatic constituents exceeds that of the nonaromatic constituents, such as Benzole (benzene), Toluole (toluene), Xylole (xylenes), Naphthelene.
- 2708 Pitch and pitch coke, obtained from coal tar or from other mineral tars.
- 2710 Petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals, other than crude; reparations not elsewhere specified or included, containing by weight 70% or more of petroleum oils or of oils obtained from bituminous minerals, these oils being the basic constituents of the preparations; waste oils; [other than Avgas and Kerosene PDS], such as Superior kerosene Oil (SKO), Fuel oil, Base oil, Jute batching oil and textile oil, Lubricating oil, Waste oil [Other than petrol, Diesel and ATF, not in GST]
- 2711 Petroleum gases and other gaseous hydrocarbons, such as Propane, Butanes, Ethylene, propylene, butylene and butadiene [Other than Liquefied Propane and Butane ixture, Liquefied Propane, Liquefied Butane and Liquefied Petroleum Gases (LPG) for supply to household domestic consumers or to non-domestic exempted category (NDEC) customers by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Hindustan petroleum Corporation imited or Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited,]
- 2712 Petroleum jelly; paraffin wax, micro-crystalline petroleum wax, slack wax, ozokerite, lignite wax, peat wax, other mineral waxes, and similar products obtained by synthesis or by other processes, whether or not coloured.
- 2713 Petroleum coke, petroleum bitumen and other residues of petroleum oils or of oils obtained from bituminous minerals.
- 2714 Bitumen and asphalt, natural; bituminous or oil shale and tar sands; asphaltites and asphaltic rocks.
- 2715 Bituminous mixtures based on natural asphalt, on natural bitumen, on petroleum bitumen, on mineral tar or on mineral tar pitch (for example, bituminous mastics, cut-backs).
28) (Inorganic chemicals):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 2801 Fluorine, chlorine, bromine and iodine.
- 2802 Sulphur, sublimed or precipitated; colloidal sulphur.
- 2803 Carbon (carbon blacks and other forms of carbon not elsewhere specified or included).
- 2804 Hydrogen, rare gases and other nonmetals.
- 2805 Alkali or alkaline-earth metals; rare-earth metals, scandium and yttrium, whether or not intermixed or interalloyed; mercury.
- 2806 Hydrogen chloride (hydrochloric acid); chloro sulphuric acid.
- 2807 Sulphuric acid; oleum.
- 2808 Nitric acid; sulphonitric acids.
- 2809 Diphosphorus pentaoxide; phosphoric acid; polyphosphoric acids, whether or not chemically defined.
- 2810 Oxides of boron; boric acids.
- 2811 Other inorganic acids and other inorganic oxygen compounds of non-metals.
- 2812 Halides and halide oxides of non-metals.
- 2813 Sulphides of non-metals; commercial phosphorus trisulphide.
- 2814 Ammonia, anhydrous or in aqueous solution.
- 2815 Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda); potassium hydroxide (caustic potash); peroxides of sodium or potassium.
- 2816 Hydroxide and peroxide of magnesium; oxides, hydroxides and peroxides, of strontium or barium.
- 2817 Zinc oxide; zinc peroxide.
- 2818 Artificial corundum, whether or not chemically defined; aluminium oxide; luminium hydroxide.
- 2819 Chromium oxides and hydroxides.
- 2820 Manganese oxides.
- 2821 Iron oxides and hydroxides; earth colours containing 70% or more by weight of combined iron evaluated as Fe2O3.
- 2822 Cobalt oxides and hydroxides; commercial cobalt oxides.
- 2823 Titanium oxides.
- 2824 Lead oxides; red lead and orange lead.
- 2825 Hydrazine and hydroxylamine and their inorganic salts; other inorganic bases; other metal oxides, hydroxides and peroxides.
- 2826 Fluorides; fluorosilicates, fluoroaluminates and other complex fluorine salts.
- 2827 Chlorides, chloride oxides and chloride hydroxides; bromides and bromide oxides; iodides and iodide oxides.
- 2828 Hypochlorites; commercial calcium hypochlorite; chlorites; hypobromites.
- 2829 Chlorates and perchlorates; bromates and perbromates; iodates and periodates.
- 2830 Sulphides; polysulphides, whether or not chemically defined.
- 2831 Dithionites and sulphoxylates.
- 2832 Sulphites; thiosulphates.
- 2833 Sulphates; alums; peroxosulphates (persulphates).
- 2834 Nitrites; nitrates.
- 2835 Phosphinates (hypophosphites), phosphonates (phosphites) and phosphates; polyphosphates, whether or not chemically defined.
- 2836 Carbonates; peroxocarbonates (percarbonates); commercial ammonium carbonate containing ammonium carbamate.
- 2837 Cyanides, cyanide oxides and complex cyanides.
- 2839 Silicates; commercial alkali metal silicates.
- 2840 Borates; peroxoborates (perborates).
- 2841 Salts of oxometallic or peroxometallic acids.
- 2842 Other salts of inorganic acids or peroxoacids (including aluminosilicates whether or not chemically defined), other than azides.
- 2843 Colloidal precious metals; inorganic or organic compounds of precious metals, whether or not chemically defined; amalgams of precious metals.
- 2844 Radioactive chemical elements and radioactive isotopes (including the fissile or fertile chemical elements and isotopes) and their compounds; mixtures and residues containing these products.
- 2846 Compounds, inorganic or organic, of rare-earth metals, of yttrium or of scandium or of mixtures of these metals.
- 2847 Hydrogen peroxide, whether or not solidified with urea.
- 2848 Phosphides, whether or not chemically defined, excluding ferrophosphorus.
- 2849 Carbides, whether or not chemically defined.
- 2850 Hydrides, nitrides, azides, silicides and borides, whether or not chemically defined, other than compounds which are also carbides of heading 2849.
- 2852 Inorganic or organic compounds of mercury, whether or not chemically defined, excluding amalgams.
29) (Organic chemicals):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 2901 Acyclic hydrocarbons
- 2902 Cyclic hydrocarbons
- 2903 Halogenated derivatives of hydrocarbons.
- 2904 Sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives of hydrocarbons, whether or not halogenated.
- 2905 Acyclic alcohols and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2906 Cyclic alcohols and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2907 Phenols; phenol‑alcohols.
- 2908 Halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives of phenols or phenolalcohols.
- 2909 Ethers, ether‑alcohols, ether ‑phenols, etheralcohol- phenols, alcohol peroxides, ether peroxides, ketone peroxides (whether or not chemically defined), and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2910 Epoxides, epoxyalcohols, epoxyphenols and epoxyethers, with a three-membered ring, and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2911 Acetals and hemiacetals, whether or not with other oxygen function, and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2912 Aldehydes, whether or not with other oxygen function; cyclic polymers of aldehydes; paraformaldehyde.
- 2913 Halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives of products of heading 2912.
- 2914 Ketones and quinones, whether or not with other oxygen function, and their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2915 Saturated acyclic monocarboxylic acids and their anhydrides, halides, peroxides and peroxyacids; their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2916 Unsaturated acyclic monocarboxylic acids, cyclic monocarboxylic acids, their anhydrides, halides, peroxides and peroxyacids; their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2917 Polycarboxylic acids, their anhydrides, halides, peroxides and peroxyacids; their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2918 Carboxylic acids with additional oxygen function and their anhydrides, halides, peroxides and peroxyacids; their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2919 Phosphoric esters and their salts, including lactophosphates; their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2920 Esters of other inorganic acids of non-metals (excluding esters of hydrogen halides) and their salts; their halogenated, sulphonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives.
- 2921 Amine-function compounds.
- 2922 Oxygen-function amino-compounds.
- 2923 Quaternary ammonium salts and hydroxides; lecithins and other phosphoaminolipids, whether or not chemically defined.
- 2924 Carboxyamide-function compounds; amide-function compounds of carbonic acid.
- 2925 Carboxyimide-function compounds (including saccharin and its salts) and imine-function compounds.
- 2926 Nitrile-function compounds.
- 2927 Diazo-, azo- or azoxy-compounds.
- 2928 Organic derivatives of hydrazine or of hydroxylamine.
- 2929 Compounds with other nitrogen function.
- 2930 Organosulphur compounds.
- 2931 Other organo-inorganic compounds.
- 2932 Heterocyclic compounds with oxygen heteroatom(s) only.
- 2933 Heterocyclic compounds with nitrogen heteroatom( s) only.
- 2934 Nucleic acids and their salts, whether or not chemically defined; other heterocyclic compounds.
- 2935 Sulphonamides
- 2936 Provitamins and vitamins, natural or reproduced by synthesis (including natural concentrates), derivatives thereof used primarily as vitamins, and intermixtures of the foregoing, whether or not in any solvent.
- 2937 Hormones, prostaglandins, thromboxanes and leukotrienes, natural or reproduced by synthesis; derivatives and structural analogues thereof, including chain modified polypeptides, used primarily as hormones.
- 2938 Glycosides, natural or reproduced by synthesis, and their salts, ethers, esters and other derivatives.
30) (Pharmaceutical products):
- Nicotine polacrilex Gum
- All goods which are clearly not to be used as fertilisers 
32) (Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and other colouring matter; paints and varnishes; putty and other mastics; inks):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 3201 Tanning extracts of vegetable origin; tannins and their salts, ethers, esters and other derivatives.
- 3202 Synthetic organic tanning substances; inorganic tanning substances; tanning preparations, whether or not containing natural tanning substances.
- 3203 Colouring matter of vegetable or animal origin (including dyeing extracts but excluding animal black), whether or not chemically defined; preparations as specified in Note 3 to this Chapter based on colouring matter of vegetable or animal origin.
- 3204 Synthetic organic colouring matter, whether or not chemically defined; preparations as specified in Note 3 to this Chapter based on synthetic organic colouring matter; synthetic rganic products of a kind used as fluorescent brightening agents or as luminophores, whether or not cemically defined
- 3205 Colour lakes; preparations as specified in Note 3 to this Chapter based on colour lakes.
- 3206 Other colouring matter; preparations as specified in Note 3 to this Chapter, other than those of heading 32.03, 32.04 or 32.05; inorganic products of a kind used as luminophores, whether or not chemically defined.
- Prepared pigments, prepared opacifiers, prepared colours, vitrifiable enamels, glazes, engobes (slips), liquid lustres, and other similar preparations of a kind used in ceramic, enamelling or glass industry 
- 3211 Prepared driers.
- 3212 Pigments (including metallic powders and flakes) dispersed in nonaqueous media, in liquid or paste form, of a kind used in the manufacture of paints (including enamels); stamping foils; dyes and other colouring matter put up in forms or packings for reta
- 3215 Printing ink, writing or drawing ink and other inks, whether or not concentrated or solid.
33) (Essential oils and resinoids, perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations):
- 3301 Essential oils (terpeneless or not), including concretes and absolutes; resinoids; extracted oleoresins; concentrates of essential oils in fats, in fixed oils, in waxes or the like, obtained by nfleurage or maceration; terpenic by-products of the deterpenation of essential oils; aqueous distillates and aqueous solutions of essential oils; such as essential oils of citrus fruit, essential oils other than those of citrus fruit such as Eucalyptus oil, etc., Flavouring essences all types (including those for liquors), Attars of all kinds in fixed oil bases.
- 3302 Mixtures of odoriferous substances and mixtures (including alcoholic solutions) with a basis of one or more of these substances, of a kind used as raw materials in industry; other preparations based on odoriferous substances, of a kind used for the manufacture of beverages; such as Synthetic perfumery compounds [including Fractionated / deterpenated mentha oil (DTMO), Dementholised oil (DMO), Spearmint oil, Mentha piperita oil]
- Hair oil [3305 9011, 3305 90 19]
- Dentrifices – Toothpaste [3306 10 20]
34) (Soap, organic surface-active agents, washing preparations, lubricating preparations, artificial waxes, prepared waxes, polishing or scouring preparations, candles and similar articles, modelling pastes, dental waxes and dental preparations with a basis of plaster):
- 3401 [except 340130] Soap; organic surfaceactive products and preparations for use as soap, in the form of bars, cakes, moulded pieces or shapes, whether or not containing soap;
- 3404 – Artificial waxes and prepared waxes 
35) (Aluminoidal substances; modified starches; glues; enzymes):
- Casein, caseinates and other casein derivatives; casein glues 
- Albumins (including concentrates of two or more whey proteins, containing by weight more than 80% whey proteins, calculated on the dry matter), albuminates and other albumin derivatives .
- Gelatin (including gelatin in rectangular (including square) sheets, whether or not surface-worked or coloured) and gelatin derivatives; isinglass; other glues of animal origin, excluding casein glues of heading 3501 
- Peptones and their derivatives; other protein substances and their derivatives, not elsewhere specified or included; hide powder, whether or not chromed; including Isolated soya protein 
- Dextrins and other modified starches (for example, pregelatinised or esterified starches); glues based on starches, or on dextrins or other modified starches .
- Prepared glues and other prepared adhesives, not elsewhere specified or included; products suitable for use as glues or adhesives, put up for retail sale as glues or adhesives, not exceeding a net weight of 1 kg .
- Enzymes, prepared enzymes 
36) (Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain combustible preparations):
- Propellant powders .
- Safety fuses; detonating fuses; percussion or detonating caps; igniters; electric detonators .
- Matches 
37) (Photographic or cinematographic goods):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 3701 Photographic plates and film in the flat, sensitised, unexposed, of any material other than paper, paperboard or textiles; instant print film in the flat, sensitised, unexposed, whether or not in packs; such as Instant print film, Cinematographic film (other than for xray for Medical use).
- 3702 Photographic film in rolls, sensitised, unexposed, of any material other than paper, aperboar or textiles; instant print film in rolls, sensitised, unexposed.
- 3703 Photographic paper, paperboard and textiles, sensitised, unexposed.
- 3704 Photographic plates, film, paper, paperboard and textiles, exposed but not developed.
- 3706 Cinematographic film, exposed and developed, whether or not incorporating sound rack or consisting only of sound track.
- 3707 Chemical preparations for photographic uses (other than varnishes, glues, adhesives and similar preparations); unmixed products for photographic uses, put up in measured portions or put up for retail sale in a form ready for use.
38) (Miscellaneous chemical products):
- Artificial graphite; colloidal or semicolloidal graphite; preparations based on graphite or other carbon in the form of pastes, blocks, plates or other semimanufactures 
- Activated carbon; activated natural mineral products; animal black, including spent animal black 
- Tall oil, whether or not refined .
- Residual lyes from the manufacture of wood pulp, whether or not concentrated, desugared or chemically treated, including lignin sulphonates 
- Gum, wood or sulphate turpentine and other terpenic oils produced by the distillation or other treatment of coniferous woods; crude dipentene; sulphite turpentine and other crude paracymene; pine oil containing alphaterpineol as the main constituent .
- Rosin and resin acids, and derivatives thereof; rosin spirit and rosin oils; run gums 
- Wood tar; wood tar oils; wood creosote; wood naphtha; vegetable pitch; brewers’ pitch and similar preparations based on rosin, resin acids or on vegetable pitch 
- Insecticides, rodenticides, fungicides, herbicides, antisprouting products and plant-growth regulators, disinfectants and similar products 
- Finishing agents, dye carriers to accelerate the dyeing or fixing of dyestuffs and other products and preparations (for example, dressings and mordants), of a kind used in the textile, paper, leather or like industries, not elsewhere specified or included 
- Pickling preparations for metal surfaces; fluxes and other auxiliary preparations for soldering, brazing or welding; soldering, brazing or welding powders and pastes consisting of metal and other materials; preparations of a kind used as cores or coatings for welding electrodes or rods 
- Prepared rubber accelerators; compound plasticisers for rubber or plastics, not elsewhere specified or included; antioxidizing preparations and other compound stabilisers for rubber or plastics.; such as Vulcanizing agents for rubber 
- Reaction initiators, reaction accelerators and catalytic preparations, not elsewhere specified or included. 
- Refractory cements, mortars, concretes and similar compositions, other than products of heading 3801 
- Mixed alkylbenzenes and mixed alkylnaphthalenes, etc. 
- Chemical elements doped for use in electronics, in the form of discs, wafers or similar forms; chemical compounds doped for use in electronics ; other than silicon wafers.
- Prepared culture media for the development or maintenance of micro-organisms (including viruses and the like) or of plant, human or animal cells .
- Diagnostics or laboratory reagents, etc. 
- Industrial monobolic fatty acids, acid oils from refining; industrial fatty alcohols 
- Prepared binders for foundry moulds or cores; chemical products and preparations of the chemical or allied industries (including those consisting of mixtures of natural products), not elsewhere specified or included; including Ready mix concrete (3824 50 10), retarders used in printing industry (3824 90), Salts for curing or salting (3824 90 16), Surface tension reducing agents (3824 90 17), Water treatment chemicals (3824 90 22), Stencil correction fluid (3824 90 24), Precipitated Silica (3824 90 25) .
- 3825 Residual products of the chemical or allied industries, not elsewhere specified or included; [except municipal waste; sewage sludge; other wastes specified in Note 6 to this Chapter.]
- Biodiesel and mixtures thereof, not containing or containing less than 70% by weight of petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals .
39) (Plastics and articles thereof):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- Primary polymers [all goods falling under 3901 to 3913]
- Ion exchangers based on primary polymers 
- Waste, parings and scrap, of plastics 
- All goods including canes of plastics 
- Tubes, pipes and hoses, and fittings therefor, of plastics 
- Self-adhesive plates, sheets, film, foil, etc. of plastics 
- Other plates, sheets, film, foil, etc. of plastics [3920, 3921]
- Articles for conveyance or packing of goods, etc. of plastics 
- Tableware, kitchenware, other household articles and Hygiene or toilet articles, of plastics 
- Builder’s wares of plastics, not elsewhere specified (like reservoirs, vats, shutters, containers, doors and windows and their frames, thresholds, blinds etc.) 
- PVC Belt Conveyor (3926 90 10)]
40) (Rubber and articles thereof):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 4002 Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip; mixtures of any product of heading 4001 with any product of this heading, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip; such as Latex, styrene butadiene rubber, butadiene rubber (BR), Isobuteneisoprene (butyl) rubber (IIR), Ethylene-propylene- Non-conjugated diene rubber (EPDM)
- 4003 Reclaimed rubber in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip.
- 4004 Waste, parings and scrap of rubber (other than hard rubber) and powders and granules obtained therefrom.
- 4005 Compounded rubber, unvulcanised, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip.
- 4006 Other forms (for example, rods, tubes and profile shapes) and articles (for example, discs and rings), of unvulcanised rubber.
- 4007 Vulcanised rubber thread and cord, other than latex rubber thread.
- 4008 Plates, sheets, strip, rods and profile shapes, of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber.
- 4009 Tubes, pipes and hoses, of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber, with or without their fittings (for example, joints, elbows, flanges).
- 4010 Conveyor or transmission belts or belting, of vulcanized rubber.
- 4014 Hygienic or pharmaceutical articles (including teats), of vulcanized rubber other than hard rubber, with or without fittings of hard rubber; such as Hot water bottles, Ice bags [other than Sheath contraceptives, Rubber contraceptives, male (condoms), Rubber contraceptives, female (diaphragms), such as cervical caps].
- 4015 Articles of apparel and clothing accessories (including gloves, mittens and mitts), for all purposes, of vulcanised rubber other than hard rubber [other than Surgical gloves].
- Erasers .
41) [Raw Hides and Skins (other than Fur skins) and Leather]:
42) [Articles of leather; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar containers; articles of animal gut (other than silk-worm gut)]:
43) (Furskin and artificial fur; manufacturers thereof):
- 4301 Raw furskins, including heads, tails, paws and other pieces or cuttings, suitable for furriers’ use), other than raw hides and skins of heading 4101, 4102 or 4103; of mink, of lamb, of fox, etc.
- 4302 Tanned or dressed furskins (including heads, tails, paws and other pieces or cuttings), unassembled, or assembled (without the addition of other materials) other than those of heading 4303; such as Calf skins, with hair on, tanned or dressed, Hides or skins of other bovine and equine animals with hair on, tanned or dressed, etc.
- 4304 Artificial fur; Artificial fur as trimmings and embellishments for garments, made ups, knitwear, plastic and leather goods.
44) (Wood and articles of wood, wood charcoal):
- Wood in the rough 
- Wood sawn or chipped 
- All goods [other than for match splints] 
- Wood (including strips and friezes for parquet flooring, not assembled) continuously shaped (tongued, grooved, rebated, chamfered, v-jointed, beaded, moulded, rounded or the like) along any of its edges or faces, whether or not planed, sanded or end-jointed 
- Resin bonded bamboo mat board, with or without veneer in between
- Bamboo flooring tiles
- Tableware and Kitchenware of wood 
45) (Cork and articles of cork):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 4501 Waste cork; crushed, granulated or ground cork.
- 4502 Natural cork, debacked or roughly squared, or in rectangular (including square) blocks, plates, sheets or strip (including sharp-edged blanks for corks or stoppers).
- 4503 Articles of natural cork such as Corks and Stoppers, Shuttlecock cork bottom.
- 4504 Agglomerated cork (with or without a binding substance) and articles of agglomerated cork.]
46) (Manufactures of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; Basket-ware and wickerwork):
47) [Pulp of wood or of other fibrous cellulosic material; recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard]:
48) (Paper and paperboard; articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 4803 Toilet or facial tissue stock, towel or napkin stock and similar paper of a kind used for household or sanitary purposes, cellulose wadding and webs of cellulose fibres, whether or not creped, crinkled, embossed, perforated, surfacecoloured, surfacedecorated or printed, in rolls or sheets.
- 4806 Vegetable parchment, tracing papers and other glazed transparent or translucent papers, in rolls or sheets.
- 4809 Carbon paper, self-copy paper and other copying or transfer papers (including coated or impregnated paper for duplicator stencils or offset plates), whether or not printed, in rolls or sheets.
- 4811 Paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding and webs of cellulose fibres, coated, impregnated, covered, surfacecoloured, surfacedecorated or printed, in rolls or rectangular (including square) sheets, of any size, other than goods of the kind described in heading 4803, 4809 or 4810 [Other aseptic packaging paper and
- 4812 Filter blocks, slabs and plates, of paper pulp.
- 4813 Cigarette paper, whether or not cut to size or in the form of booklets or tubes.
- 4815 – Blank in Tariff
- 4816 Carbon paper, self-copy paper and other copying or transfer papers (other than those of heading 4809), duplicator stencils and offset plates, of paper, whether or not put up in boxes.
- 4817 Envelopes, letter cards, plain postcards and correspondence cards, of paper or paperboard; [other than boxes, pouches, wallets and writing compendiums, of paper or paperboard, containing an assortment of paper stationery including writing blocks].
- 4818 Toilet paper and similar paper, cellulose wadding or webs of cellulose fibres, of a kind used for household or sanitary purposes, in rolls of a width not exceeding 36 cm, or cut to size or shape; handkerchiefs, cleansing tissues, towels, table cloths, serviettes, napkins for babies, tampons, bed sheets and similar household, sanitary or hospital articles, articles of apparel and clothing accessories, or paper pulp, paper, cellulose wadding or webs of cellulose fibres.
- 4820 Registers, account books, note books, order books, receipt books, letter pads, memorandum pads, diaries and similar articles, exercise books, blotting-pads, binders (loose-leaf or other), folders, file covers, manifold business forms, interleaved carbon sets and other articles of stationary, of paper or paperboard; and book covers, of paper or paperboard [including Albums for samples or for collections].
- 4821 Paper or paperboard labels of all kinds, whether or not printed.
- 4822 Bobbins, spools, cops and similar supports of paper pulp, paper or paperboard (whether or not perforated or hardened).
- 4823 Other paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding and webs of cellulose fibres, cut to size or shape; other articles of paper pulp, paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding or webs of cellulose fibres [other than paper pulp moulded trays]
49) (Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry, manuscripts, typescripts and plans):
50) (Silk): 51) (Wool, fine or coarse animal hair; horse hair yarn and woven fabric): 52) (Cotton): 53) (Other vegetable textile fibres; paper yarn, woven fabrics of paper yarns):
54) (Man-made filaments; strip the like of man-made textile materials):
- Synthetic filament yarn such as nylon, polyester, acrylic, etc. [5402, 5404, 5406]
- Artificial filament yarn such as viscose rayon, Cuprammonium, etc. [5403, 5405, 5406]
- Sewing thread of manmade filaments 
55) (Manmade staple fibres):
- Synthetic or artificial filament tow [5501, 5502]
- Synthetic or artificial staple fibres [5503, 5504, 5506, 5507]
- Waste of manmade fibres 
- Sewing thread ofmanmade staple fibres 
- Yarn of manmade staple fibres [5509,5510, 5511]
56) (Wadding, felt and nonwovens; special yarns; twine, cordage, ropes and cables and articles thereof): 57) (Carpets and other textile floor coverings): 58) (Special woven fabrics; tufted textile fabrics; lace; tapestries; trimmings; embroidery): 59) (Impregnated, coated, covered or laminated textile fabrics; textile articles of a kind suitable for industrial use): 60) (Knitted or crocheted fabrics): 61) (Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, knitted or crocheted): 62) (Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, not knitted or crocheted): 63) (Other made up textile articles, sets, worn clothing and worn textile articles; rags):
64) (Footwear gaiters and the like; parts of such articles):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 6401 Waterproof footwear with outer soles and uppers of rubber or of plastics, the uppers of which are neither fixed to the sole nor assembled by stitching, riveting, nailing, screwing, plugging or similar processes.
- 6402 Other footwear with outer soles and uppers of rubber or plastics.
- 6403 Footwear with outer soles of rubber, plastics, leather or composition leather and uppers of leather.
- 6404 Footwear with outer soles of rubber, plastics, leather or composition leather and uppers of textile materials.
- 6405 Other footwear.
- 6406 Parts of footwear (including uppers whether or not attached to soles other than outer soles); removable in-soles, heel cushions and similar articles; gaiters, leggings and similar articles, and parts thereof.
65) (Headgear and parts thereof):
Safety headgear such as helmets [6506 10]
- 6504 Hats and other headgear, plaited or made by assembling strips of any material, whether or not lined or trimmed.
- 6505 Hats and other headgear, knitted or crocheted, or made up from lace, felt or other textile fabric, in the piece (but not in strips), whether or not lined or trimmed; hair-nets of any material, whether or not lined or trimmed.
66) (Umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, ridingcrops and parts thereof):
67) (Prepared feathers and down and articles made of feather or of down – artificial flowers; articles of human hair):
68) (Articles of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos, mica or similar material):
- 6804 Millstones, grindstones, grinding wheels and the like, without frameworks, for grinding, sharpening, polishing, trueing or cutting, hand sharpening or polishing stones, and parts thereof, of natural stone, of agglomerated natural or artificial abrasives, or of ceramics, with or without parts of other materials
- 6805 Natural or artificial abrasive powder or grain, on a base of textile material, of paper, of paperboard or of other materials, whether or not cut to shape or sewn or otherwise made up; such as Abrasive cloths, Emery or corundum coated paper, Flint coated paper, Glass or sand coated paper.
- 6806 Slag wool, rock wool and similar mineral wools; exfoliated vermiculite, expanded clays, foamed slag and similar expanded mineral materials; mixtures and articles of heat-insulating, sound-insulating or sound-absorbing mineral materials, other than those of heading 6811 or 6812 or chapter 69.
- 6811 Articles of asbestos-cement, of cellulose fibrecement or the like.
69) (Ceramic products):
- Refractory bricks, blocks, tiles and similar refractory ceramic constructional goods, other than those of siliceous fossil meals or similar siliceous earths. [all goods of 6902, 6903]
- 6911 Tableware, kitchenware, other household articles and toilet articles, of porcelain or china.
- 6912 Ceramic tableware, kitchenware, other household articles and toilet articles, other than of porcelain or china [other than Earthen pot and clay lamps].
70) (Glass and glassware):
- Glasses for corrective spectacles [7015 10]
- 7001 Cullet and other waste and scrap of glass; glass in the mass.
- 7002 Glass in balls (other than microspheres of heading 70.18), rods or tubes, unworked.
- 7010 Carboys, bottles, flasks, jars, pots, phials, ampoules and other containers, of glass, of a kind used for the conveyance or packing of goods; preserving jars of glass; stoppers, lids and other closures, of glass.
- 7013 Glassware of a kind used for table, kitchen, toilet, office, indoor decoration or similar purposes (other than that of heading 7010 or 7018).
- 7015 Clock or watch glasses and similar glasses, glasses for noncorrective spectacles, curved, bent, hollowed or the like, not optically worked; hollow glass spheres and their segments, for the manufacture of such glasses.
- 7017 Laboratory, hygienic or pharmaceutical glassware, whether or not graduated or calibrated.
- 7018 Glass beads, imitation pearls, imitation precious or semiprecious stones and similar glass smallwares, and articles thereof other than imitation jewellery; glass eyes other than prosthetic articles; statuettes and other ornaments of lamp-worked glass, other than imitaion jewelery; glass microsphers not exceeding 1 mm in diameter:
- 7019 Glass fibres (including glass wool) and articles thereof (for example, yarn, woven fabrics)
72) (Iron and steel):
- 7201 Pig iron and spiegeleisen in pigs, blocks or other primary forms.
- 7202 Ferroalloys.
- 7203 Ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore and other spongy ferrous products, in lumps, pellets or similar forms; iron having a minimum purity by weight of 99.94%, in lumps, pellets or similar forms
- 7204 Ferrous waste and scrap; remelting scrap ingots of iron or steel.
- 7205 Granules and powders, of pig iron, spiegeleisen, iron or steel.
- 7206 Iron and non-alloy steel in ingots or other primary forms (excluding iron of heading 7203).
- 7207 Semifinished products of iron or non-alloy steel.
- 7208 Flatrolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, of a width of 600 mm or more, hot-rolled, not clad, plated or coated.
- 7209 Flatrolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, of a width of 600 mm or more, cold-rolled (coldreduced), not clad, plated or coated.
- 7210 Flatrolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, of a width of 600 mm or more, clad, plated or coated.
- 7211 Flatrolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, of a width of less than 600 mm, not clad, plated or coated.
- 7212 Flatrolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, of a width of less than 600 mm, clad, plated or coated.
- 7213 Bars and rods, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils, of iron or nonalloy steel.
- 7214 Other bars and rods of iron or non-alloy steel, not further worked than forged, hot-rolled, hot-drawn or hotextruded, but including those twisted after rolling.
- 7215 Other bars and rods of iron or non-alloy steel.
- 7216 Angles, shapes and sections of iron or non-alloy steel. 7217 Wire of iron or non-alloy steel.
- 7218 Stainless steel in ingots or other primary forms; semi-finished products of stainless steel.
- 7219 Flatrolled products of stainless steel, of a width of 600 mm or more.
- 7220 Flatrolled products of stainless steel, of a width of less than 600 mm not further worked than hotrolled
- 7221 Bars and rods, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils, of stainless steel.
- 7222 Other bars and rods of stainless steel; angles, shapesand sections of stainless steel.
- 7223 Wire of stainless steel.
- 7224 Other alloy steel in ingots or other primary forms; semi-finished products of other alloy steel.
- 7225 Flatrolled products of other alloy steel, of a width of 600 mm or more of silicon electrical steel
- 7226 Flatrolled products of other alloy steel, of a width of less than 600 mm.
- 7227 Bars and rods, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils, of other alloy steel.
- 7228 Other bars and rods of other alloy steel; angles, shapes and sections, of other alloy steel; hollow drill bars and rods, of alloy or nonalloy steel.
- 7229 Wire of other alloy steel.
73) (Articles of iron or steel):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 7301 Sheet piling of iron or steel, whether or not drilled, punched or made from assembled elements; welded angles, shapes and sections, of iron or steel.
- 7302 Railway or tramway track construction material of iron or steel, the following: rails, check-rails and rack rails, switch blades, crossing frogs, point rods and other crossing pieces, sleepers (cross-ties), fish-plates, chairs, chair wedges, sole plates (base plates), rail clips bedplates, ties and other material specialized for jointing or fixing rails
- 7303 Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, of cast iron.
- 7304 Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, seamless, of iron (other than cast iron) or steel.
- 7305 Other tubes and pipes (for example, welded, riveted or similarly closed), having circular crosssections, the external diameter of which exceeds 406.4 mm, of iron or steel.
- 7306 Other tubes, pipes and hollow profiles (for example, open seam or welded, riveted or similarly closed), of iron or steel.
- 7307 Tube or pipe fittings (for example, couplings, elbows, sleeves), of iron or steel.
- Structures (excluding prefabricated buildings of heading 94.06) and parts of structures (for example, bridges and bridge‑sections, lock‑gates, towers, lattice masts, roofs, roofing frame‑works, doors and windows and their frames and thresholds for doors, and shutters, balustrades, pillars, and columns), of iron or steel; plates, rods, angles, shapes, section, tubes and the like, prepared for using structures, of iron or steel [other than transmission towers] 
- Reservoirs, tanks, vats and similar containers for any material (other than compressed or liquefied gas), of iron or steel, of a capacity exceeding 300 l, whether or not lined or heat-insulated, but not fitted with mechanical or thermal equipment 
- Tanks, casks, drums, cans, boxes and similar containers, for any material (other than compressed or liquefied gas), of iron or steel, of a capacity not exceeding 300 l, whether or not lined or heat-insulated, but not fitted with mechanical or thermal equipment 
- Chain and parts thereof, of iron or steel falling under 7315 20, 7315 81, 7315, 82, 7315 89, 7315 90 .
- 7311 Containers for compressed or liquefied gas, of iron or steel.
- 7312 Stranded wire, ropes, cables, plaited bands, slings and the like, of iron or steel, not electrically insulated.
- 7313 Barbed wire of iron or steel; twisted hoop or single flat wire, barbed or not, and loosely twisted double wire, of a kind used for fencing, of iron or steel.
- 7314 Cloth (including endless bands), grill, netting and fencing, of iron or steel wire; expanded metal of iron or steel.
- Anchors, grapnels and parts thereof, of iron or steel 
- 7317 Nails, tacks, drawing pins, corrugated nails, staples (other than those of heading 8305) and similar articles, of iron or steel, whether or not with heads of other material, but excluding such articles with heads of copper.
- 7318 Screws, bolts, nuts, coach screws, screw hooks, rivets, cotters, cotterpins, washers (including spring washers) and similar articles, of iron or steel.
- 7319 Sewing needles, knitting needles, bodkins, crochet hooks, embroidery stilettos and similar articles, for use in the hand, of iron or steel; safety pins and other pins of iron or steel, not elsewhere specified or included.
- Springs and leaves for springs, of iron and steel 
- LPG stoves 
- 7323 iron or steel wool; pot scourers and scouring or polishing pads, gloves and the like, of iron or steel. Other cast articles of iron or steel; such as Grinding balls and similar articles for mills, Rudders for ships or boats, Drain covers, Plates and frames for sewage water or similar system 
- Other articles of iron and steel, forged or stamped, but not further worked; such as Grinding balls and similar articles for mills, articles for automobiles and Earth moving implements, articles of iron or steel Wire, Tyre bead wire rings intended for use in the manufacture of tyres for cycles and cycle-rickshaws, Belt lacing of steel, Belt fasteners for machinery belts, Brain covers, plates, and frames for sewages, water or similar system, Enamelled iron ware (excluding utensil & sign board), Manufactures of stainless steel (excluding utensils), Articles of clad metal .
74) (Copper and articles thereof):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 7401 Copper mattes; cement copper (precipitated copper).
- 7402 Unrefined copper; copper anodes for electrolytic refining.
- 7403 Refined copper and copper alloys, unwrought.
- 7404 Copper waste and scrap.
- 7405 Master alloys of copper.
- 7406 Copper powders and flakes.
- 7407 Copper bars, rods and profiles.
- 7408 Copper wire
- 7409 Copper plates, sheets and strip, of a thickness exceeding 0.12.5 mm.
- 7410 Copper foils
- 7411 Copper tubes and pipes.
- 7412 Copper tube or pipe fittings (for example, couplings, elbows, sleeves).
- 7413 Stranded wires and cables
- 7414 Blank in Tariff.
- 7415 Nails, tacks, drawing pins, staples (other thanthose of heading 83.05) and similar articles, of copper or of iron or steel with heads of copper; screws, bolts, nuts, screw hooks, rivets, cotters, cotter-pins, washers (including spring washers) and similar articles, of copper.
- 7416, 7417 Blank in Tariff.
75) (Nickel and articles thereof):
- 7501 Nickel mattes, nickel oxide sinters and other intermediate products of nickel metallurgy.
- 7502 Unwrought nickel.
- 7503 Nickel waste and scrap.
- 7504 Nickel powders and flakes.
- 7505 Nickel bars, rods, profiles and wire.
- 7506 Nickel plates, sheets, strip and foil.
- 7507 Nickel tubes, pipes and tube or pipe fittings (for example, couplings, elbows, sleeves).
- 7508 Other articles of nickel; such as cloth, grill and netting, of nickel Wire, Electroplating anodes of nickel, Blanks ordinarily used for manufacturing tubes & pipes of nickel, Nickel screen, Other articles of nickel and nickel alloy.
76) (Aluminium and articles thereof):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 7601 Aluminium alloys; such as Ingots, Billets, Wire-bars, Wire-rods
- 7602 Aluminium waste and scrap.
- 7603 Aluminium powders and flakes.
- 7604 Aluminium bars, rods and profiles.
- 7605 Aluminium wire.
- 7606 Aluminium plates, sheets and strip, of a thickness exceeding 0.2 mm.
- 7608 Aluminium tubes and pipes.
- 7609 Aluminium tube or pipe fittings (for example, couplings, elbows, sleeves).
- 7610 Aluminium structures (excluding prefabricated buildings of heading 94.06) and parts of structures (for example, bridges and bridge-sections, towers, lattice masts, roofs, roofing frameworks, balustrades, pillars and columns); aluminium plates. rods, profiles, tubes and the like, prepared for use in structures.
- 7611 Aluminium reservoirs, tanks, vats and similar containers, for any material (other than compressed or liquefied gas), of a capacity exceeding 300 l, whether or not lined or heatinsulated, but not fitted with mechanical or thermal equipment
- 7612 Aluminium casks, drums, cans, boxes, etc.
- 7613 Aluminium containers for compressed or liquefied gas
- 7614 Stranded wires and cables
- 7616 Other articles of aluminium; such as nails, tacks, staples (other than those of heading 83.05), screws, bolts, nuts, screw hooks, rivets, cotters, cotter-pins, washers and similar articles, cloth, grill, netting and fencing, of aluminium Wire.
77) (blank in tariff):
78) (Lead and articles thereof):
- 7801 Unwrought lead.
- 7802 Lead waste and scrap.
- 7803 Blank in Tariff
- 7804 Lead plates, sheets, strip and foil; lead powders and flakes.
- 7805 Blank in Tariff.
- Other articles of lead (including sanitary fixtures and Indian lead seals) 
79) (Zinc and articles thereof):
- 7901 Unwrought zinc.
- 7902 Zinc waste and scrap.
- 7903 Zinc dust, powders and flakes.
- 7904 Zinc bars, rods, profiles and wire.
- 7905 Zinc plates, sheets, strip and foil.
- Other articles of zinc including sanitary fixtures 
80) (Tin and articles thereof):
- 8001Unwrought tin.
- 8002 Tin waste and scrap.
- 8003 Tin bars, rods, profiles and wire]
- Other articles of tin 
81) (Other base metals; cermets; articles thereof):
- Other base metals, such as Tungsten, Molybdenum, Tantalum, Magnesium, Cobalt mattes, and other intermediate products of cobalt metallurgy, Bismuth, Cadmium, Titanium, Zirconium, Antimony, Manganese, Beryllium, chromium, germanium, vanadium, gallium, hafnium, indium, niobium (columbium), rhenium and thallium, and cermets, including their waste scrap [other than Articles of other base metals and articles of cermets] [8101 to 8113]
- Articles of other base metals and articles of cermets (other than waste and scrap) [8110 to 8113]
82) (Tools, implements, cutlery, spoons and forks of base metal; parts thereof of base metal):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 8203 Files, rasps, pliers (including cutting pliers), pincers, tweezers, metal cutting shears pipe-cutters, bolt croppers, perforating punches and similar hand tools.
- 8204 Hand operated spanners and wrenches (including torque meter wrenches but not including tap wrenches); interchangeable spanner sockets, with or without handles.
- 8205 Hand tools (including glaziers’ diamonds), not elsewhere specified or included; blow lamps; vices, clamps and the like, other than accessories for and parts of, machine-tools or water-jet cutting machines; anvils; portable forges; hand or pedal-operated grinding wheels with frameworks
- 8206 Tools of two or more of the headings 8202 to 8205, put up in sets for retail sale.
- 8207 Interchangeable tools for hand tools, whether or not power-operated, or for machine-tools (for example, for pressing, stamping, punching, tapping, threading, drilling, boring, broaching, milling, turning or screw driving), including dies for drawing or extruding metal, and rock drilling or earth boring tools
- 8208 Knives and cutting blades, for machines or for mechanical appliances.
- 8209 Plates, sticks, tips and the like for tools, unmounted, of cermets.
- 8210 Handoperated mechanical appliances, weighing 10 kg or less, used in the preparation, conditioning or serving of food or drink.
- 8213 Scissors, tailors’ shears and similar shears, and blades therefor.
- 8215 Spoons, forks, ladles, skimmers, cake-servers, fish-knives, butter-knives, sugar tongs and similar kitchen or tableware.
83) (Miscellaneous articles of base metal):
- 8301 Padlocks and locks (key, combination or electrically operated), of base metal; clasps and frames with clasps, incorporating locks, of base metal; keys for any of the foregoing articles, of base metal.
- Bells, gongs and the like 
- Flexible tubing of base metal 
- Stoppers, caps and lids (including crown corks, screw caps and pouring stoppers), capsules for bottles, threaded bungs, bung covers, seals and other packing accessories, of base metal 
- Wire, rods, tubes, plates, electrodes and similar products, of base metal or of metal carbides, coated or cored with flux material, of a kind used for soldering, brazing, welding or deposition of metal or of metal carbides; wire and rods, of agglomerated base metal powder, used for metal spraying 
84) (Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances; parts thereof):
All goods not specified elsewhere.
- Nuclear reactors; fuel elements (cartridges), non-irradiated, for nuclear reactors; machinery and apparatus for isotopic separation 
- Steam or other vapour generating boilers (other than central heating hot water boilers capable also of producing low pressure steam); super-heated water boilers 
- Central heating boilers other than those of heading 8402 
- Auxiliary plant for use with boilers of heading 8402 or 8403 (for example, economisers, superheaters, soot removers, gas recoverers); condensers for steam or other vapour power units 
- Producer gas or water gas generators, with or without their purifiers; acetylene gas generators and similar water process gas generators, with or without their purifiers 
- Steam turbines and other vapour turbines 
- Hydraulic turbines, water wheels, and regulators therefor 
- Turbo-jets, turbopropellers and other gas turbines – turbojets 
- Other engines and motors (Reaction engines other than turbo jets, Hydraulic power engines and motors, Pneumatic power engines and motors, other, parts) [other than wind turbine or engine] 
- 8416 Furnace burners for liquid fuel, for pulverized solid fuel or for gas; mechanical stokers, including their mechanical grates, mechanical ash dischargers and similar appliances.
- 8417 Industrial or laboratory furnaces and ovens, including incinerators, nonelectric.
- 8420 Calendering or other rolling machines, other than for metals or glass, and cylinders therefor
- Centrifuges, including centrifugal dryers; filtering or purifying machinery and apparatus, or liquids or gases 
- 8425 Pulley tackle and hoists other than skip hoists; winches and capstans; jacks
- Ship’s derricks; cranes including cable cranes; mobile lifting frames, straddle carriers and works trucks fitted with a crane 
- 8431 Parts suitable for use solely or principally with the machinery of headings 8425 to 8430
- 8435 Presses, crushers and similar machinery used in the manufacture of wine, cider, fruit juices or similar beverages.
- 8438 Machinery, not specified or included elsewhere in this Chapter, for the industrial preparation or manufacture of food or drink, other than machinery for the extraction or preparation of animal or fixed vegetable fats or oils.
- 8439 Machinery for making pulp of fibrous cellulosic material or for making or finishing paper or paperboard.
- 8440 Bookbinding machinery, including book sewing machines.
- 8441 Other machinery for making up paper pulp, paper or paperboard, including cutting machines of all kinds.
- 8442 Machinery, apparatus and equipment (other than the machines of headings 8456 to 8465) for preparing or making plates, printing components; plates, cylinders and lithographic stones, prepared for printing purposes (for example, planed, grained or polished).
- 8443 Printing machinery used for printing by means of plates, cylinders and other printing components of heading 84.42; other printers, copying machines and facsimile machines, whether or not combined; parts and accessories thereof.
- 8444 Machines for extruding, drawing, texturing or cutting man-made textile materials.
- 8445 Machines for preparing textile fibres; spinning, doubling or twisting machines and other machinery for producing textile yarns; textile reeling or winding (including weft-winding) machines and machines for preparing textile yarns for use on the machines of heading 8446 or 8447
- 8446 Weaving machines (looms).
- 8447 Knitting machines, stitchbonding machines and machines for making gimped yarn, tulle, lace, embroidery, trimmings, braid or net and machines for tufting.
- 8448 Auxiliary machinery for use with machines of heading 84.44, 84.45, 84.46 or 84.47 (for example, dobbies, Jacquards, automatic stop motions, shuttle changing mechanisms); parts and accessories suitable for use solely or principally with the machines of this heading or of heading 8444, 8445,8446 or 8447 (for example, spindles and spindles flyers, card clothing, combs, extruding nipples, shuttles, healds and heald frames, hosiery needles)
- 8449 Machinery for the manufacture or finishing of felt or nonwovens in the piece or in shapes, including machinery for making felt hats; blocks for making hats.
- 8451 Machinery (other than machines of heading 8450) for washing, cleaning, wringing, drying, ironing, pressing (including fusing presses), bleaching, dyeing, dressing, finishing, coating or impregnating textile yarns, fabrics or made up textile articles and machines for applying the paste to the base fabric or other support used in the manufacture of floor covering such as linoleum; machines for reeling, unreeling, folding, cutting or pinking textile fabrics.
- 8453 to 8471.
- Braille typewriters, electric or nonelectric 
- 8473 to 8475, 8477 all goods
- 8479 Machines and mechanical appliances having individual functions, not specified or
- included elsewhere in this Chapter [other than Passenger boarding bridges of a kind used in airports (8479 71 00) and other (8479 79 00)].
- 8480 to 8482.
- 8485 – Blank in Tariff
- 8486 Machines and apparatus of a kind used solely or principally for the manufacture of semiconductor boules or wafers, semiconductor devices, electronic integrated circuits or flat panel displays; machines and apparatus specified in Note 9 (C) to this Chapter; parts and accessories.
- Machinery parts, not containing electrical connectors, insulators, coils, contacts or other electrical features not specified or included elsewhere in this chapter 
85) (Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and re-producers, television image and sound recorders and reproducers, and parts and accessories of such articles):
All goods not specified elsewhere.
- Electric motors and generators (excluding generating sets) 
- Electric generating sets and rotary converters 
- Parts suitable for use solely or principally with the machines of heading 8502 
- 8505 Electromagnets; permanent magnets and articles intended to become permanent magnets after magnetisation; electro-magnetic or permanent magnet chucks, clamps and similar holding devices; electromagnetic couplings, clutches and brakes; electro-magnetic lifting heads.
- Industrial or laboratory electric furnaces and ovens (including those functioning by induction or dielectric loss); other industrial or laboratory equipment for the heat treatment of materials by induction or dielectric loss 
- Electric (including electrically heated gas), laser or other light or photo beam, ultrasonic, electron beam, magnetic pulse or plasma arc soldering, brazing or welding machines and apparatus, whether or not capable of cutting; electric machines and apparatus for hot spraying of metals or cermets 
- 8517 Telephone sets; other apparatus for the transmission or reception of voice, images or other data, including apparatus for communication in a wired or wireless network (such as local or wide area network), other than transmission or reception apparatus of heading 443, 8525, 8527 or 8528.
- 8518 Microphones and stands therefor.
- 8523 Discs, tapes, solid-state nonvolatile storage devices, “smart cards” and other media for the recording of sound or of other phenomena, whether or not recorded, including matrices and masters for the production of discs, but excluding products of Chapter 37.
- 8524 – Blank in Tariff
- 8532 Electrical capacitors
- 8533 Electrical resistors.
- 8534 Printed Circuits
- Electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits, or for making connections to or in electrical circuits (for example, switches, fuses, lightning arresters, voltage limiters, surge suppressors, plugs and other connectors, junction boxes), for a voltage exceeding 1,000 volts 
- 8538 Parts suitable for use solely or principally with the apparatus of heading 8535, 8536 or 8537.
- 8540 Thermionic, cold cathode or photo-cathode valves and tubes (for example, vacuum or vapour or gas filled valves and tubes, mercury arc rectifying valves and tubes, cathode-ray tubes, television camera tubes).
- 8541 Diodes, transistors and similar semiconductor devices; photosensitive semiconductor devices; including photo voltaic cells, whether or not assembled in modules or made up into panels; lightemitting diodes (led); mounted piezoelectric crystals”;
- 8542 Electronic integrated circuits.
- 8543 Electrical machines and apparatus, having individual functions, not specified or included elsewhere in this Chapter. 20.
- 8546 Electrical insulators of any material.
- 8548 Waste and scrap of primary cells, primary batteries and electric accumulators; spent primary cells, spent primary batteries and spent electric accumulators; electrical parts of machinery or apparatus, not specified or included elsewhere in this Chapter.
86) [Railway or tramway locomotives, rolling-stocks and parts thereof; railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings and parts thereof; mechanical (including electromechanical) traffic signaling equipment of all kinds]:
- Refrigerated containers 
- Containers (including containers for the transport of fluids) specially designed and equipped for carriage by one or more modes of transport 
87) (Vehicles other than railway or tramway rollingstocks, and parts and accessories thereof):
- Cars for physically handicapped persons 
- Refrigerated motor vehicles 
88) (Aircraft; spacecraft and parts thereof):
- Balloons and dirigibles, gliders and other non-powered aircraft .
- Parachutes (including dirigible parachutes and paragliders) and rotochutes; parts thereof and accessories thereto and parts thereof .
- Aircraft launching gear, deck arrestor or similar gear; ground flying trainers and parts thereof 
89) (Ships, boats and floating structures):
- Vessels and other floating structures for breaking up 
90) (Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; parts and accessories thereof):
-  Optical fibres and optical fibre bundles; optical fibre cables other than those of heading 544; sheets and plates of polarising material; prisms, mirrors and other optical elements, of any material, unmounted, other than such elements of glass not optically worked.
-  Lenses, prisms, mirrors and other optical elements, of any material, mounted, being parts of or fittings for instruments or apparatus, other than such elements of glass not ptically worked.
-  Frames and mountings for spectacles, goggles or the like, and parts thereof.
-  Spectacles, and the like, corrective, protective or other and goggles, corrective.
- 9024 Machines and appliances for testing the hardness, strength, compressibility, elasticity or other mechanical properties of materials (for example, metals, wood, textiles, paper, plastics).
- 9025 Hydrometers and similar floating instruments, thermometers, pyrometers, barometers, hygrometers and psychrometers, recording or not, and any combination of these instruments.
- 9026 Instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking the flow, level, pressure or other variables of liquids or gases (for example, flow meters, level gauges, manometers, heat meters), excluding instruments and apparatus of heading 9014, 9015, 9028 or 9032.
- 9027 Instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis (for example, polarimeters, refractometers, spectrometers, gas or smoke analysis apparatus); instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or the like; instruments and appratus for measuring or checking quantities of heat, sound or light (including exposure meters); microtomes
- 9028 Gas, liquid or electricity supply or production meters, including calibrating meters therefor.
- 9029 Revolution counters, production counters, taximeters, mileometers, pedometers and the like; speed indicators and tachometers, other than those of heading 9014 or 9015; stroboscopes.
- 9030 Oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers and other instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking electrical quantities, excluding meters of heading 90.28; instruments and apparatus for measuring or detecting alpha, beta, gamma, X‑ray, cosmic or other ionising radiatioin
- 9031 Measuring or checking instruments, appliances and machines, not specified or included elsewhere in this Chapter; profile projectors.
- 9033 Parts and accessories (not specified or included elsewhere in this Chapter) for machines, appliances, instruments or apparatus of Chapter 90.
91) (Clocks and watches and parts thereof):
- 9103 Clocks with watch movements, excluding clocks of heading 9104.
- 9105 Other clocks
- 9109 Clock movements, complete and assembled.
- 9114 Other clock parts].
92) (Musical instruments; parts and accessories of such articles):
93) (Arms and ammunition; parts and accessories thereof):
All goods not specified elsewhere
- Military weapons other than revolvers, pistols .
- 9303 Other firearms and similar devices which operate by the firing of an explosive charge (for example, sporting shotguns and rifles, muzzle loading firearms, very pistols and other devices designed to project only signal flares, pistols and revolvers for firing blank ammunition, captive-bolt humane killers, line-throwing guns)
- 9304 Other arms (for example, spring, air or gas guns and pistols, truncheons), excluding those of heading 9307.
- 9305 Parts and accessories of articles of headings 9301 to 9304.
- 9306 Bombs, grenades, torpedoes, mines, missiles, and similar munitions of war and parts thereof; cartridges and other ammunition and projectiles and parts thereof, including shot and cartridge wads.
- 9307 Swords, cut lasses, bayonets, lances and similar arms and parts thereof and scabbards and sheaths therefor.
94) (Furniture; bedding, mattresses, mattress supports, cushions and similar stuffed furnishings; lamps and lighting fittings, not elsewhere specified or included; illuminated signs, illuminated name-plates and the like; prefabricated buildings):
- Medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture (for example, operating tables, examination tables, hospital beds with mechanical fittings, dentists’ chairs); barbers’ chairs and similar chairs, having rotating as well as both reclining and elevating movements; parts of the foregoing articles .
- Coir mattresses, cotton pillows, mattress and quilts .
- 9406 Prefabricated buildings.
95) (Toys, games and sports requisites; parts and accessories thereof):
- Electronic Toys like tricycles, scooters, pedal cars etc. (including parts and accessories thereof) .
96) (Miscellaneous manufactured articles):
- Buttons, of plastics not covered with the textile material, of base metals, buttons of coconut shell, button blanks [9606 21 00, 9606 22 00, 9606 29, 9606 30].
- 9603 Brushes (including brushes constituting parts of machines, appliances or vehicles), hand operated mechanical floor sweepers, not motorised, mops and feather dusters; prepared knots and tufts for broom or brush making; paint pads and rollers; squeegees (other than roller squeegees)
- 9604 Hand sieves and hand riddles
- 9605 Travel sets for personal toilet, sewing or shoe or clothes cleaning
- 9607 Slide fasteners and parts thereof.
- 9608 Fountain pens, stylograph pens and other pens
- 9610 00 00 Boards, with writing or drawing surface, whether or not framed.
- 9612 Typewriter or similar ribbons, inked or otherwise prepared for giving impressions, whether or not on spools or in cartridges; ink-pads, whether or not inked, with or without boxes.
- 9620 00 00 Monopods, bipods, tripods and similar articles.
97) (Works of art, collectors’ piece and antiques):
98) (Project imports, laboratory chemicals, passengers’ baggage, personal importation, ship stores):
- 9801 All items of machinery including prime movers, instruments, apparatus and appliances, control gear and transmission equipment, auxiliary equipment (including those required for research and development purposes, testing and quality control), as well as all components (whether finished or not) or raw materials for the manufacture of the aforesaid items and their components, required for the initial setting up of a unit, or the substantial expansion of an existing unit, of a specified: industrial plant, (2) irrigation project, (3) power project, (4) mining project, (5) project for the exploration for oil or other minerals, and (6) such other projects as the Central Government may, having regard to the economic development of the country notify in the Official Gazette in this behalf; and spare parts, other raw materials (including semi-finished materials of consumable stores) not exceeding 10% of the value of the ods specified above, provided that such spare parts, raw materials or consumable stores are essential for the maintenance of the plant or project mentioned in (1) to (6) above.
- 9802 – Laboratory chemicals
The rate structure for the following commodities is yet to be decided:
- Biri wrapper leaves (tendu patta) – Ch. 14
- Biscuits – Ch.19
- Biris – Ch. 24
- Textiles – Ch. 50 to 63
- Footwear – Ch. 64
- Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones, precious metals, metals clad with precious metal, and articles thereof; imitation jewellery; coin – Ch. 71
- Power driven Agricultural, horticultural, forestry, poultry keeping or bee-keeping machinery, Harvesting or threshing machinery, machines for cleaning, sorting or grading, machinery used in milling industry and parts thereof [8432, 8433, 8436 and 8437]