As on date there are more than 8,50,000 students pursuing the Chartered Accountancy Course. ICAI always sensitive to the needs of the students and endeavour to provide high quality infrastructure, educational opportunities and exposure that would hone skills and mould their students into worthy professionals. Accordingly, every month CA Institute releases the Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student.
You would be pleased to know that in the recently concluded Campus Placement Programme organized in Feb-March across the country, the highest salary offered for domestic and international postings were ₹21 Lakh and ₹43 Lakh per annum respectively.
INDEX Part of ICAI Students Journal May 2017
Following news, updates and events are available inside the Students Journal for the month of August 2016.
- President’s Communication
- Vice-President’s Communication
- Chairman’s Communication
- Information Systems Control and Audit : A Capsule for Quick Revision
- Academic Update: New Income Tax Return Forms (ITR Forms) for A.Y. 2017-18
- CPT – JUNE 2017 EXAMINATION
- Residential programme on professional skills development: Centre of excellence, HYDERABAD
- Election to the managing committee of WICASA
- Change of venue in respect of some of the candidates of Intermediate(IPC) at Rajkot and Kolkata, for May 2017 exams
- RECORDED WEBCASTS FOR MAY, 2017 EXAMINATION
- Attend CA students Conference across the Country for CA Students as on date for the year 2017-2018
(Your monthly guide to CA news, information and events)
The Board of Studies is organizing National Talent Hunt contest for CA IPCC and CA Final Students to be conducted on 15th July, 2017.
How to Subscribe Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student
There are more than 3,68,643 subscribers of the Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student. You can subscribe to the Students Journal even you are not a student of CA Institute or you are a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Annual Subscription Rates:
If you are interested in subscribing monthly Journal released by ICAI then you have to send the appropriate amount through Demand Draft in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India payable at New Delhi.
Annual subscription rates for Student’s Journal are:
- For Students of ICAI – ₹200
- For Members of ICAI & Others – ₹500
- For Overseas – US $ 100
Note that your application for subscribing Students Journal should be on plain paper and shall be sent to the Director of Studies at A-29, Sector 62, NOIDA – 201309.
Non-receipt of Students’ Journal:
You may send an email to email@example.com if you have already subscribed to the Students Journal but not getting your Students’ Journal. For any further query related to ICAI Students Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student, you may ask at firstname.lastname@example.org