The Chartered Accountant Student – Your monthly guide to CA news, information and events. ICAI issued CA Students Journal for the month of March 2019. From this page you may download monthly journal for CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final students.
As on date there are more than 8,50,000 students pursuing the Chartered Accountancy Course. ICAI always sensitive to the needs of the students and endeavour to provide high quality infrastructure, educational opportunities and exposure. These facilities would hone skills and mould their students into worthy professionals. Accordingly, every month CA Institute releases the Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student.
You would be pleased to know that in the recently concluded Campus Placement Programme organized by ICAI across the country, the highest salary offered for domestic posting is CTC ₹22.62 Lac (Per annum) and for international posting offered is INR ₹35.00 Lac (per annum).
INDEX Part of ICAI CA Students Journal March 2019
Following news, updated notes and events are available inside the Students Journal for the month of March 2019.
- President’s Communication
- Vice-President’s Communication
- Chairman’s Communication
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- News Update
Recent Updated Notes:
CA Final students may get updates for Chapter 9 : Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements. In addition to that you will find following recent updates:
- Highlights of RBI’s Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement of 2018-19.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Cabinet approved establishment of unified regulator for IFSCs.
- Govt clears bill to tighten noose around unregulated deposit schemes.
- Rated exposure of banks to NBFCs to be risk-weighted.
- SEBI came out with new norms for clearing corps to utilise security deposits.
- SEBI proposes curbs on F&O stocks to prevent erosion of investors’ wealth.
- SEBI looks to make margin rules stricter for Derivative Trade.
- New Android Apps Come to the Aid of Hearing-Impaired.
- GST Council may bring relief to home buyers! Tax cut likely on residential properties.
- News related to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
How to Subscribe Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student
There are more than 2,18,725 subscribers of the Students’ Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student. A qualified CA is also eligible for ICAI students journal. If you are not registered with ICAI, you can also subscribe to CA student journal.
Annual Subscription Rates:
If you are interested in subscribing monthly Journal released by ICAI then you have to send the appropriate amount through Demand Draft in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India payable at New Delhi. Annual subscription rates for Student’s Journal are:
- Students of ICAI – ₹200
- For Members of ICAI & Others – ₹500
- For Overseas – US $100
Note that your application for subscribing Students Journal should be on plain paper. Send your application to the Director of Studies at A-29, Sector 62, NOIDA – 201309.
Correspondence with regard to subscription, advertising and writing articles is firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-receipt of Students’ Journal:
You may send an email to email@example.com if you have already subscribed to the Students Journal but not getting your Students’ Journal. For any further query related to ICAI Students Journal – The Chartered Accountant Student, you may ask at firstname.lastname@example.org