The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) revised syllabus of CA course. The Revised Scheme of Education and Training for CA course is effective from 1st July, 2017.
ICAI is one of the member body of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). Therefore, new Scheme of Education and Training in lines with International Education Standards [IES 1 to IES 8].
ICAI updated syllabus is benchmarked to Chartered Accountancy courses offered around the globe and is fully compliant to International Education Standards issued by the International Federation of Accountants.
If you have registered in old syllabus, please transfer yourself to newly revised syllabus for the coming examinations. Last attempt of CPT Exam to be held in June 2019. May 2019 is the last attempt for CA IPCC/ CA IPC (Intermediate) course. Last Exam for existing CA Final (old) Course shall be held in Nov 2020.
Different levels of Chartered Accountancy Course 2019
- Entry Level: CA Foundation Course
- First Stage of Theoretical Education: CA Intermediate Course
- Final Stage of Theoretical Education: CA Final Course
New Scheme of Education and Training for 2019 Exams
If you want to know detail syllabus of each course, please click on the respective course.
- CA Foundation Course
- CA Intermediate Course
- CA Final Course
- Paper-1: Financial Reporting
- Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper-6A: Risk Management
- Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper-6C: International Taxation
- Paper-6D: Economic Laws
- Paper-6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws
ICAI has allocated chapter wise marks weightage to each subject. You may know the skill wise and section wise weightage of marks by clicking the respective paper.